Top 10: Cities To Work In If You Fancy A Bustling Metropolis
Are big cities the same everywhere? Yes and no. No and yes. Get yourself a job in one of these world cities and find out. Also get a preview here with the help of Travelistic and Tefl.com.
1. Istanbul: See what jobs there are over at Tefl.com.
2. London: If you can work there, that is! A video about Portobello Road courtesy of Travelistic.
5. Mexico City: One of the biggest and liveliest cities in the world – here’s the video.
6. Berlin: Word has it that Germany is slightly less difficult to work in than many of its EU counterparts. See four job ads from Tefl.com.
7. Shanghai: See this city here.
8. Cairo: Culture shock and a metropolis all in one experience according to this video.
9. Tokyo: Don’t say no one warned you that it’s expensive – but well worth it. Check out these Japan job ads from Tefl.com.
10. Rio: That’s all there is to say.