Around The Web On TEFL: April 4
- More ESL teachers and more money to pay them needed in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Insights Into TEFL offers up a creative take on the traditional telephone activity: “making an appointment.”
- Learning Spanish? Here are some funny mistakes to avoid making if you don’t want to embarrass yourself.
- Some Virginia school board members step into the shoes of ESL students testing under the No Child Left Behind act rules…and take a test in Italian.
- While I wouldn’t want to promote a book written about the author’s experience in Korean prison for drug smuggling…it’s still intriguing. Find the New York Times review here, direct from Tesall.com.
The TEFL Blog at ESL Base reports that yet another US state (Idaho) has made English its official language; follow the link within the post to see more about this.