Around The Web On TEFL: April 3
- Check out a short but sweet time-killing concentration activity from Teacher Dude’s BBQ And Grill.
- The US government has raised the number of scholarships offered under the National Security Language Initiative (NSLI) – for people to study languages overseas – from 165 to 365, and the range of languages now includes several Indian languages (Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi and Gujarati) as well as Turkish, Persian, Korean, Chinese, Russian and Arabic.
- English for specific purposes now comes in baseball and coffee varieties.
- EFL Geek sheds some light and insight on the three-year rule in Korea.
- A sad but significant story for EFL – courtesy of Tesall.com – a British EFL teacher in Japan is murdered and a suspect is put on the “wanted” list.