Around The Web On TEFL: August 22
- High demand and low supply of ESL classes in California…and Arizona too.
- An EFL teacher and graduate student in Korea explains how she’s culturally enhanced Korea and how it has culturally enhanced her. (Thanks to TESall.com for the link)
- From ESL Teacher Talk, get some new ideas for using news articles in class.
- Make sure you’re up to speed with English for NYPD purposes.
- Bilingual charter schools take some heat…well, some of them.
A speaker of Bahasa Indonesian answers: does choosing to speak English reflect on your feeling for your own language?
- Chinese and Arabic are gaining momentum…in Wisconsin.
- A detailed system comparing the most useful of 12 languages for English speakers to learn: what do you think?