Around The Web On TEFL: July 22
- Immigrants who are nurses in their home countries take classes to improve their English in the US.
- The English divide in Korea, put into terms of how much fluent English improves job prospectives.
- An English language plan for immigrants in Ireland unveiled.
- The debate over English as the medium of instruction in the Philippines continues.
- Students from different countries and religions work together in a two-week NGO-arranged English language program in the UK.
New English language training mobile game launched…no Cockney here!