Around The Web On TEFL: June 3
- A picture by picture day in the life of a teacher in Korea.
- Sports officials in China continue learning English in preparation for the big games.
From Costa Rica Classroom blog, how to get the most out of your time in Costa Rica? Come prepared to adapt.
- ESL Pundit is back in action with a good recommendation for authentic English language material… and it’s not a TEFL Site.
- Someone has been writing letters to a TEFL association in the UK, looking not only for answers to why the EFL outlook is so difficult…but for action.
- Joining the EU has one additional surprising benefit for doctors who want to work in Ireland: find out what it is.
And get the low down on having monks as your students in your teacher training course, from Thailand.