Around The Web On TEFL: March 11
- A language-learning trick many of us could get used to: learning a language by visiting cafes.
- The year 2007 has already had some TEFL milestones, according to one blogger.
- A first hand account of $students canceling lessons with no notice.
- One blogger has found The Little Prince available online…in a multitude of languages. Follow the link.
- One independent language learner wonders: when should we speak?
- From A Teacher In Development, the importance of engagement…and of Grammarman!
- A funny miscommunication story and advice on preparing yourself to travel and use a foreign language.
- One Connecticut school has been learning Chinese with a volunteer teacher…but will it continue?