Around The Web On TEFL: March 16
- Like Wikipedia? How about WikiEnglish?
- And just in time “wiki” is added to the online Oxford English dictionary.
- The Guardian reports that Cactus TEFL is starting a new “grammar for native speakers” course, designed for those who want to take their grammar up a notch before enrolling in a TEFL course.
- Native speaker teachers in Korea, watch out! This English-teaching robot might be trying to replace you (thanks to Tesall.com for the warning)…okay, it’s only a robot, but if you’re feeling on edge you can find out where to buy a toy gun to look tough.
- If you’re a theatre buff, Prague may have just what you need: a festival of English-language plays.
- Will Kansas teachers already teaching ESL students get certified in ESL?
- A Spanish/English immersion program in Nevada has to start a lottery to decide who will be able to participate.