Around The Web On TEFL: March 7
- Next time I teach kids, I want a microphone.
- See how one teacher has used an extensive collection of audio books to help her students learn English.
- Is EFL behind the times technologically? Teacher Dude at Teacher Dude’s BBQ And Grill thinks so.
- Singaporeans are learning more languages.
- At the University of Tennessee, grad students studying ESL help out at the conversation portion of the International House.
- Find some of the more unique moments of a TEFL Course in the UK.
- Three people who came to the UK with little or no English language ability speak about their experience.
- Some residents in one Texas town are opposed to making English the official language.
- Just interesting: how to use language cues to tell if someone is lying in an email.