Around The Web On TEFL: May 6
- From TESall.com, here is your chance to be a judge at the ESL Oscars.
- Another look at the demand for English among young people and their parents in Korea.
- One educator on the topic of screening for special education needs among English language learners.
- ”Shangri-La is in you mind, but your Buffalo is not”: the unfortunate news that signs in China may get an English-language facelift in preparation for the Olympic games.
An intriguing possible – if unusual – benefit of foreign language learning: one young girl with autism who doesn’t communicate in her own language started communicating in French after she learned the language.
- ESL Lesson Plan on sticking to the book…or not.
Find out more about the issues facing ESL students, teachers and schools in Napa Valley, California.