Around The Web On TEFL: September 7
- Two-tongued teaching gains ground in the US (?!)
- As if two-tongued teaching doesn’t sound like enough fun, TEFLtastic has some fun and games in worksheet form, ready to be used in class.
- The US Embassy is promoting English language learning in Cameroon…will this be to the detriment of Frananglais?
- Not exactly TEFL, but an interesting debate on a reason given for popularity of foreign-language films.
- A hotel in California catches on to the benefits of assisting its employees in learning English.
- Do your students have a nickname for you? Maybe you should find out where it comes from, especially if they are calling you “ticket”…