Around The Web On TEFL: December 21
- Check out the scoop on teaching in Vietnam from one satisfied EFL teacher.
- Does It Matter If We Only Speak English? One Brit’s opinion which, I think, could also, ahem, extend to US English speakes as well perhaps.
- Chaps and lads and folks: Enlish has too many synonyms which aren’t really interchangable.
- A local perspective on teaching Math and Science in English as opposed to the local language in Malaysia.
- Should students who already have some exposure to a language other than English due to their heritage be put in separate classes?
- Apparently, North Koreans are learning languages like English and Japanese too.
- Things get heated in Switzerland over English in primary schools…well, kind of.