Around The Web On TEFL: December 27
- The concept of English as the main language of instruction in schools in the Phillipines get more complex.
- Even Kansasians know: the US has a ways to go with learning foreign languages.
- Beware of email menace to the English language, says one British communication specialist.
- ESL Magazine points to a new online map profiling the multilingual demographics of the US.
- Foreign language teaching assistants give their impressions of the US.
- Check out the blog of a Peace Corps Volunteer who is teaching English in Moldova.
- And last but not least, check out some TEFLers on holiday. Okay, we’re all from North America so I’ll go with “vacation”: the Daily Kimchi in UAE and Guy Courchesne temporarily in New York but likely now in Canada.