Around The Web On TEFL: February 19
- Get the latest “Another Day In The Life Of…” a kids teacher in Thailand, courtesy of An ELT Notebook.
- From Georgia, a new foreign language may be added to the roster in: American Sign Language.
- Uh oh. Something is going on with Global Education Corporation? The TEFL Institute? Who? in Chicago.
- Ahhh…from Kenya: Language is essentially an art that cannot be mastered simply by knowing the rules of grammar.
- English is maybe not the best thing for French.
- But the study of French is in fact taking off in India.
- Malaysia debates who is responsible for students’ lack of English.
- It’s not all rosy for NOVA.
- Some thoughts on blogging and correcting in class – check out the links for a variety of different opinions and insights on this.