Around The Web On TEFL: February 8
- Find out how a Regina, Canada first-grade class is welcoming twenty Karen students coming from a Thailand refugee camp: they are children first, refugees second.
- Soon you’ll be able to study a second language on your Air France flight.
- I must admit the link to English language teaching is not 100% clear…but it’s a fascinating read about Ethiopia from the Guardians TEFL section.
- Get inside the head of one Peace Corps Volunteer on the Russian language.
- Consider how language aptitude and motivation are connected.
- Get some insight into Japan: of those who are currently studying a language, what does that involve? And more….
- A part of the University of Tennessee is using native speakers of OTHER languages to help students learn.
- Why should you call roll with the names arranged in the order suggested by the Geez Script? Find out here.