Around The Web On TEFL: January 1 (2007!)
Bring in the new year with some neat reads on TEFL:
- More evidence that the practice of studying Chinese in the US is picking up.
- One Florida foreign language teacher explains why he is teaching more than just a language.
- From Tesall.com (and I’m stealing the headline too): There’s TEFL…and then there’s the other job foreign women do in Japan to make good money. An eye-opener.
- One language learner gives his ideas on strategies for language acquisition.
- A teacher in Thailand argues that EFL teachers without college degrees should be given a chance (you have to scroll down for this one).
- Tesall.com posts its Top 6 TEFL Blogs of 2006…it looks like that suitcase full of cash did trick!
- You’ll be just as pleased as I am to know that The Daily Kimchi and This Guy Is Teaching Abroad are back in full force: the Kimchi is headed out the door to work on the 2nd and Guy is making his own New Years’ Resolutions known (get your red mojito recipe here!).