Around The Web On TEFL: January 12
- The Mandarin Immersion program in one California elementary school sparks a debate – but you won’t guess why.
- Some thoughts on using ipods to learn from the TEFL Blog at ESL Base.
- USA Today describes how younger and younger children are learning more languages.
- Some tips for distinguishing yourself as a professional teacher.
- Why you should make sure to read your contract, especially if you don’t like kickboxing.
- Check out the “Why game” from TEFL News, and also a bingo starter from ESL Pundit.
- Celebrate a holiday with an EFL teacher in the Sudan and rejoice with her that she is finally back in possession of her passport.
- Finally, find out what Mike Seaver would do from A Geek In Korea.