Around The Web On TEFL: January 15
- As if you needed any more reasons to become bilingual: it delays the onset of dementia.
- ESL teachers continue to be in demand – this article offers an interesting look at some of the issues facing ESL learners and teachers in public schools.
- Should students in Korea start studying English earlier? The results are mixed.
- An article in a Canadian newspaper about a California company providing interpretation for about 170 languages to facilitate three-way phone conversations.
- If you’re thinking about teaching at an international school in Japan, this list of such schools might come in handy.
- Finally, a few new blogs to check out: An American in Vienna. an American teacher in Korea on the road to getting a fiancee visa for … his fiancee, and a collection of teachers in Costa Rica.