Around The Web On TEFL: January 23
- British police learning Polish?
- The International Herald Tribune on the lack of popularity of foreign language films in the US.
- English tutors with mini-skirts make more money in Hong Kong…or something like that.
- CNN (and Tesall.com) introduces Grammar Girl – the host of a podcast on grammar which has a perhaps surprisingly large following.
- If you’re an English teacher in Korea and can’t speak Korean, don’t worry! The Defense Language Institute does. Find out what language and culture facts they shared with a group of California schoolchildren.
- This seems like it deserves a post of its own, but I honestly don’t know what to say about it: teachers not hired because of their skin color.