Around The Web On TEFL: March 3
- From a teacher in China: why students need communication skills.
- The role of English in Ghana and in Sri Lanka too.
- Who is responsible when students and even teachers make mistakes in their own language? asks Australia.
- From China: it’s unfair to tie career advancement to English ability.
- One British EFL teacher’s impressions of Germany.
- Get a feel for Sevilla from a teacher who worked in two very different schools.
- Kansas passes legislation to make English the state’s official language.