Daily Dose: December 4
- If you want to be assured of a job sometime down the road, get certified in Globish right away…the replacement for English.
- Ireland is facing some challenges with students who don’t speak English.
- Don’t let your students goad you into yelling at them or you might end up on YouTube.
- Students in the UK seem to be dropping their language courses when possible.
- It’s not EFL but it’s one young woman’s tale of teaching in Ethiopia.
- English for the special purpose of “How to Stop Illegal News Coverage” in China for the Olympics. Check out the dialogue Chinese police will be learning.
- A voluntourist journeys to Pakistan to teach English, fight for women’s rights, and mountainclimb. Thanks to TESall.com for this link and others!