Daily Dose: November 20
- Guy Courchesne has a bit to say about getting a work permit in Mexico – this post is an excellent resource if you’re thinking of working there.
- English may become the first second language learned in part of Switzerland…huh?
- One woman brings Braille books and a bit of English language teaching to some kids in Ecuador.
- The ELT Diary from the Guardian is a good source of ELT news – perhaps the most interesting fact here is that US organization TESOL may be offering Dave’s ESL Cafe a challenge.
- First a Black Panther member, then a hijacker, then an EFL teacher in Cuba.
- Here’s another TEFL blog to add to your roster: LongCountdown.com from Japan.