Daily Dose: November 26
- Did you know that month, silver, purple and orange don’t rhyme with any other English words? Read up on all sorts of trivia here.
- Get the latest on work opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe from Susan Griffith and Transitions Abroad (and thanks to Tesall for pointing us there!).
- An educator debunks several arguments against US children learning foreign languages (such as: it will damage their progress in other subjects, they are still learning their own language).
- Soon computers will be grading essays instead of teachers…or will they? Give your opinion to ESL Pundit.
- An EFL teacher expresses his feelings about “received pronunciation” found in Headway, English File and many other EFL books.