Around The Web On TEFL: January27
- Want to get a better idea of what’s in store for you during your TEFL training? Check in with ESL Base’s TEFL Course Diaries…and return to your favorite because the most popular blog will win 400 Pounds (if you’re taking a TEFL Course, you can start blogging and enter the competition!).
- A new job for Bob? Kazakh language courses will soon be more widely available.
- It’s probably not a surprise that English language is important in Mongolia.
- Another adventure teaching English in Turkey….
- ESL students in New York now need to take the No Child Left Behind English assessment…even though they don’t really know English yet.
- Which EU countries are least keen on learning English? You might be surprised.
- The opinion of one Ugandan on why it’s good that school will be taught in the local language and not in English.
- And finally, an opinion on why English shouldn’t be made the official language of the US: language evolves; so should we.